Medical consultations offered by Laser Spine Institute in Tampa to patients suffering from neck or back pain
At Laser Spine Institute Tampa, we offer initial consultations for you to meet with our spine care experts and have a conversation about your MRI or CT scan, diagnosis and the treatment options available to you. If you live near our world-class Tampa surgery center, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to review your most recent MRI or CT scan and receive an expert diagnosis for your chronic pain.
Find out if you’re a candidate for surgery
Determining if you’re a candidate for Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures is as easy as 1-2-3. All you have to do is:
- Schedule your appointment. Contact a Laser Spine Institute Patient Empowerment Consultant to schedule your one-on-one consultation with a doctor.
- Gather your records. If you have an MRI or CT scan, bring them and the reports that go along with them to your consultation. If you do not have updated films, Laser Spine Institute, or a third-party provider, may be able to perform an MRI or CT scan during your visit. You should also bring the registration paperwork your Patient Empowerment Consultant gave you, your medical records, a list of your symptoms, your conservative therapy records and insurance information to this appointment. And be sure to bring any questions you may have.
- Meet with a doctor. When you arrive at Laser Spine Institute, you’ll meet with one of our doctors who will review your MRI or CT scan, discuss your symptoms and perform a brief physical exam. At the end of your consultation, you will learn if you’re a candidate for one of Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures.
- Discuss your options. After your consultation with one of our doctors, you’ll meet with a Spine Care Specialist to go over your insurance coverage and schedule your surgery so you can get back to the things you love.
Advantages of Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgery
- No lengthy recovery^
- 98 patient satisfaction score^
- Outpatient procedure
- Patient recommendation score of 98 out of 100
- Board-certified surgeons+
- Less than 1-inch incision
Your consult doctor at the Tampa facility
Jennifer Miller Bowser, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences, North Carolina State University
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Florida Chiropractic Association
About Dr. Bowser
Dr. Jennifer Bowser’s decision to become a chiropractor was born out of her desire for delivering patient-centered care and compassion. It’s just one reason why she’s a perfect fit for Laser Spine Institute. Every day, she strives to ensure that each patient is treated in the way she would treat her own family.